Everything we see today exists because somewhere, someone concluded a sale. Sales make the world go round is the famous adage.
But what are these elusive sales skills, secrets and approaches that some of the most successful salespeople employ in their craft?
If you want to sell better, this is the course for you. It offers concise, practical and comprehensive sales techniques and contents for new and junior salespeople who wants to improve their sales skills in the retail, manufacturing or services industry.
The course deals with each step of the sales cycle, how to handle difficult prospective customers, and understanding buyer behaviour and signals.
Join us and discover some of the most recent developments in sales techniques, such as the application of neurolinguistic programming and many others.
- Apply the sales cycle in practice.
- How to do sales planning.
- How to find new customers.
- How to conduct first meetings with prospective customers.
- Qualify prospective customers’ needs.
- How to demonstrate the features, benefits, unique sales propositions and advantages of products or services.
- How to deal with objections.
- How to negotiate and close sales.
- How to greet customers at the close of a sale.
- Building lasting relationships through follow-up and aftercare.
- Understand buyer behaviour and signals.
- How to apply body language and neurolinguistic programming to selling.
- How to handle difficult customers.
- How great salespeople sell.
- Most common mistakes made by salespeople.
- Common myths about selling.
- PC with Windows or,
- Android device or,
- iOS device.