Small to medium enterprises are the staple of any growing economy, especially where recessions and pandemics lead to mass retrenchments and a slowdown in the global economy.
The world needs entrepreneurs and small business owners now more than ever, but to start a new business, even a small one, requires that the new entrepreneur be equipped with a set of basic skills and knowledge to ensure success of the business.
- Characteristics of the entrepreneur.
- Select a suitable business idea.
- Personal and business goals.
- How to avoid common mistakes.
- Types of business ownership.
- Registering the business.
- How to apply for financial assistance.
- Important financial calculations.
- Source appropriate legal, financial, technical, marketing, human resources and mentoring advice for your business
- Develop a basic Marketing Plan.
- Successful financial, operations and human resources management.
- PC with Windows or,
- Android device or,
- iOS device.