To effectively convey a message in simple and clear language, one must develop a variety of skills. Whether you need to draft an email, write a report or a proposal presentation, it’s important that you make the right impression, especially in business.
This course is aimed at equipping you with some of the basic skills and elements you need to master, to become a more effective writer.
- Selecting and organising information for the reader.
- Writing coherent sentences and paragraphs.
- Achieving a sound command of English grammar and vocabulary.
- How to use graphics more appropriately.
- How to create a readable and presentable document.
- Pentium II or better, running Windows 7/ Windows 8 (Pro) / Windows 10.
- 64 MB of RAM with sound card, Windows Office products: MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, Access to the Internet.
- Publication content 131 MB of free disk space for installation of course content and videos.
- The VirtualBook 4.0 Reader requires 80 MB of free disk space.